viernes, 18 de marzo de 2016

Day 6 - Presentations and Evaluation

 Thursday was our last day at school. We started the morning finishing up our work in the workshops, and after lunch, we gave the presentations.
Our final task was to evaluate the activities during the week. The evaluation sheets were taken by the guest countries to be analised.
Finally, we all left school and said goodbye to our new friends from Norway, Hungary and Germany. we still had one more day to enjoy the company of our partners and German families before flying back home.


Today we have continued working at school in the workshops that we chose three days ago. Some people worked in filmmaking, photo stories ,advertisements, etc… It has been a sad day for the Norwegian students because they have to go back to their country today. Gaizka Paulin
Today was our last full day here. It was a sunny and beautiful day. I woke up at 8:00 in the morning because we had to be at the high school at 9:00. When I got up and I looked through the window, I realized that the weather was fantastic. I had a shower and then, my German sister and I had breakfast together. We left home at 9:15 and we went walking to the high school. From 9:30 to 12:00 we worked in our workshops and then, at 12:00 we had lunch all together at the cafeteria. After this break, we presented our workshops in the auditorium and we finished the presentations at 3:00. Then I went home with my partner to rest because we were really tired. Finally, we met with the other students at a restaurant for dinner. It was an amazing day and I enjoyed a lot. Maialen Mata

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario