viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2016

Day 2: Beach Day and Welcome Party


Beach Day and Welcome Party, by Irati and Maialen

After the first day meeting, our families  and partners prepared  a very entertaining day. But before starting, I have to say that I had a terrible night because of the jet lag. What is more, at 4 a.m. I was awake!!


My second day starts having breakfast with my American sister Cecily, and then taking the car  to go to the beach. It has been amazing. We met all the students and we swam in the sea, though the water was almost frozen... We played volleyball, cards, with the rugby ball (football americano) etc.  We also had lunch on the beach as the weather was warm and sunny.

We enjoyed it a lot and you can see how we enjoyed it in the pictures below. Our teacher Juan Carlos takes amazing pictures!!!

In the afternoon, after relaxing on the beach we had lunch. I went with my partner to Alaina's house. Alaina is my partner's best friend and her exchange partner is Isabel, who is my friend. There, we were playing video games and we had a lot of fun. Then, we went to the store to buy some food for the week. I got surprised with the variety of products that they sell here in Scituate

At 6 o'clock we went to O'Brien's house for the Welcome Party. It was great! First, we played games with a frisbie and a ball and we learnt each others’ names. Then, we went indoors to have dinner. There were lots of burgers, hot dogs cooked by parents, pasta, fruit… and cakes.The food was delicious!
Also, some boys dived into the pool. I didn't do it because it was a little bit cold. Finally, we went outside to play another game. 
It was a fantastic day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario