domingo, 4 de septiembre de 2016

Day 4; Family Life & Paintball

Day 4: Family Life and Paint Ball,
by Alex and Gonzalo


“Sunday with the Bilyou family started pretty well. I woke up thanks to the light of the sun, and I went downstairs to meet the whole family. They were having an early breakfast, French toasts. In Spain, they are called “torrijas”. I ate just one French toast with maple syrup, followed by orange juice. Gaizka, my Spanish partner, joined us a little bit later, and had a French toast without syrup and hot chocolate milk. 

When we finished our meal, Gaizka and I went upstairs and started preparing for our trip to the paintball place. Once we arrived there, we met all the other people, and practically all students came to play paintball.
They gave us guns, paint and masks. We were separated into two teams; USA vs Spain. The USA team won, they were like a hundred times better. Once we had finished, I counted how many times I got shot: two headshots (that’s accuracy!), one at the back and one at the fingers (I even bled!).


After that, every family went home. When we arrived home we had some snack, because they don’t really have a big lunch in the USA. We stayed home in the afternoon and played some videogames. After we had a shower, we went downstairs and had dinner all together. Each one had a big steak while we were watching a baseball match: Red Sox vs Athletics. Red Sox is the team from Boston, and ended up losing, so the Bilyou family was a little bit disappointed. 

After having dinner, we saw a movie called “London has fallen”. After that great movie, we went upstairs to go to sleep, because we were so tired of such an exciting day.”
(Alex)



“I woke up at 8 o'clock and I got ready for another exciting day to come. 

At 11 o'clock I went with my American brother, Thomas, and the rest of the group to play paintball, It was amazing but when someone shot me, it hurt. We stayed 3 hours and we played 3 different types of games; my favourite game was when we had to take a flag and bring it to our base.

After that, I went with Asier, Ibon and our American brothers to a restaurant called Buffalo Wild Wings, I ate 10 spicy chicken wings, they were delicious.

At 5o'clock I went with Thomas to Genna's house and we played a long volleyball match, freesbee and American football

Finally, some of us went to the beach and we looked at the stars, it was a wonderful night because there weren't any clouds and we could see a lot of stars. When we finished, we went back to our homes and we went to bed. It was an amazing day.”
(Gonzalo)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario