viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2016

Plymouth Plantation and Back Home

Plymouth Plantation and Back Home

by Asier and Isabel

Today was our last day in America, so to start this important and special day, I woke up very sleepy and I went upstairs to have breakfast.
When I finished, I had shower, brushed my teeth and my face, and combed my hair. Then, I finished doing my bag. I said goodbye to the whole family, and I went to school by car with Alex and David (his younger brother).
There, our first lesson was astronomy. I found it interesting because I like most issues dealing with the universe.
Then, an hour later, all the exchange students went to the library. We were there for about ten minutes until the bus arrived.
Later, we took the bus, and headed to a museum of ancient Native American pioneers and pilgrims who came to America from Europe.
I liked it, because it seemed very interesting to see how they lived, what they did, how they dressed and spoke...

Next, we took the bus and went to see a replica of the "Mayflower", one of the first ships that arrived from Europe to America full of pilgrims. The truth is that I didn´t like it too much, because we only had twenty minutes to see it.

We went back to school by bus at 2:00 p.m. more or less. There, we had about twenty minutes to say goodbye to all our American friends. It was very exciting and also sad, because we all knew that we wouldn't see one another again until after seven long months.
Finally, we headed to Boston airport by bus, where we took a plane at 5:40 pm. After six long hours, we landed in Madrid, where we took another one that took us direct to Bilbao. We returned home very exhausted and both, happy and sad.
ASIER


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario