martes, 6 de septiembre de 2016

Day 5: Pawtacket Paw Sox Game

Day 5: Pawtacket Paw Sox Game
by Ibon e Iker



"Today I woke up at 9 and then I had breakfast. After having breakfast, Nathan took me to high school There, there was a bus that took us to the baseball stadium. The match was a little boring but there were very funny moments, for example, when we shouted at a player named Jiménez and he waved at us.The match finished and the Paw Socks won. At the end, the players threw baseball balls at the bleachers, but I didn't get any balls.
Then we went back to the bus and we arrived home at 5:30 p.m. I had dinner and I went to an American student’s house. Finally I went back home and went to bed. "          
IBON



"Today Monday I started the week in the worst way: I overslept , so I had to get  myself ready very fast to take the car to the school on time. Sleepy, I arrived  with Julianne, my partner, and met all the group there, in the hall of the high school. We took the school bus to Paw Sox's Stadium at 11:30. The trip lasted a whole hour. 

Then, once we got the tickets, we sat on our seats and started to watch how the match was going on. We began the game relaxed, but eventually we started to cheer up,  scream and sing. It was really fun. At the end of the game, the local Paw Sox won but it wasn't  the most important point
for us.
I got slept going back home, but I wasn't the only one, as I could see afterwards in some pictures.

Once back at school, I went to Avery's (Ana's partner) house with some other friends. There, we had a great time eating, speaking and laughing together. We didn't go home till 11pm.
After watching TV with my host family, I finally went to sleep. Such a long day!"
IKER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario