viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2016

DAY 8: Aquarium, Freedom Trail and Quincy Market

 Aquarium, Freedom Trail and Quincy Market

by Gaizka and Alex

Today, Thursday the 8th of September, we have been to the Aquarium of Boston.
This aquarium doesn' t have big sharks as the ones in San Sebastian, but it is really good. One of the parts that I enjoyed most was the animal exhibitions. I also liked seeing the penguins swimming, because it was so funny. But  the best part for me was when I touched stingrays.
So it was amazing, but that is not all, because in the afternoon we went  to a market called Quincy Market, where they offered us a lot of food, like pizza or hamburgers, and clothes. Finally, our teachers gave us some extra time to do whatever we wanted,  like having a drink,  eating something or buying  something.  And thats all.
GAIZKA

Today was a great day. I enjoyed a lot going to the Freedom Trail, the aquarium and Quincy Market.
The day started like every day: I got up at 6:30, I had a shower and after that, I had breakfast. Then, Genna took me to high school and I went to her English class. It was like my philosophy class in Spain, a bit boring. Finally, we went to the library and waited for the bus to come.
We travelled for an hour and arrived at the Aquarium. After we left the aquarium we walked the Freedom Trail. It was amazing. We saw Paul Revere's house which nowadays is a museum and it's the oldest house in Boston. Next to the house there is a red line made of bricks which shows the places and landmarfks of the freedom revolution. Then, we arrived at Feneuil Hall,which is next to Quincy Market.The revolutionaries met there to discuss their political ideas. 
After that, the teachers gave us free time and we went to Quincy Market to have something to eat. Quincy Market reminds me of Covent Garden in London. I took a chicken teriyaki, which was delicious, and after that I played chess with Alex, Gaizka and Asier, who is a very good player. 
At 5 p.m., we took the bus and went to the high school to meet our American brothers and sisters to go home. When I got home I stayed there for a couple of minutes and went out for dinner. I went to Feng Shui, which is a Chinese restaurant and I had roasted beef. Finally, I got back home, I brushed my teeth and I went to bed.
ALEX


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario